Since 2006, the Tikkun Olam Women’s Foundation of Greater Washington has awarded more than $1,000,000 in grants to organizations that support social change for women and girls locally and in Israel.
TOWF is now accepting Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) for our 2018 Grants Cycle. The submission deadline is Friday, December 15, 2017 by 3:00 pm EST. You can view a complete list of our previous years’ grantees, grant guidelines, and eligibility criteria.
Please note that the only LOIs we accept from Israel are from pre-selected organizations.
TOWF will consider funding the following in the 2018 Grant Cycle:
- Washington, D.C. metropolitan area organizations creating social change for local Jewish women and girls.
- Washington, D.C. metropolitan area organizations focused on social change for local low-income immigrant women and girls.
This year, TOWF will consider funding programs in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area involving Jewish and/or low-immigrant women and girls that address, but are not limited to, the following issues:
- Building advocacy on the front lines of current issues affecting women and girls
- Protecting the rights of low-income immigrant women and girls
- Mobilizing the next generation of girls and young women for political leadership and action
- Improving civil discourse in a polarized society
- Pre-selected organizations in Israel addressing social change for women and girls.
Preference in Israel will be given to programs that are operating on a national or regional level and/or can serve as a model to be replicated in other parts of the country.
We thank you for considering the Tikkun Olam Women’s Foundation as a prospective partner in your work and encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have about the application process.