Ten Reasons to Join the Tikkun Olam Women’s Foundation
- Networking with other dynamic women from your community
- Making small investments today for a big impact tomorrow
- Seeing opportunity where others see obstacles
- Using your power to give power to those who have no voice
- Being exposed to nonprofit organizations in our local community doing wonderful things
- Turning $3,000 into $135,000 of giving
- Deciding where you want your money to go
- Participating in a rewarding experience unmatched in scope and passion
- Beginning to really understand the meaning of tikkun olam
- Having fun while doing good
The Power of Collective Giving
When asked about their most rewarding philanthropic experiences, many women talk about collaborating. Leveraging giving with other women increases the impact in both a financial and personal way.
You can harness the collective power of women by being a part of TOWF.
Your money, pooled within the Tikkun Olam Women’s Foundation, is a powerful agent for change. Only through such a collaborative effort can we have the numbers and financial clout to create the change we believe is imperative.
The voice of many women together is the most powerful way to improve the lives of women and girls.
What kind of philanthropist do you want to be?
As women have flourished in their own lives, we have articulated our intention to give back by strengthening the lives of others. The Tikkun Olam Women’s Foundation is a place for you to explore how you can make a difference, become a model for your family, and discover your leadership and philanthropic roles.
Join the foundation and count yourself among women who are committed to social change for women and girls — all while meeting, networking, and becoming friends with women from a wide cross-section of our local community.